[Gambas-user] news from LinDiff

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Feb 24 20:44:33 CET 2003

Salut,

installted the new gambas-0.45 and found that my warning from yesterday
is obsoled today under 0.45.

But on testing LinDiff on  a other  system, I ran into a bug.
The computer was to slow or to fast, but  on creating the /tmp/tmp.diff
he ditn't find it to read it one line after.

I added WAIT to the EXEC line, this I figured out (some Versions ago)
had no effect at this time.
But now it workes.

Having no  idea to use correctly 'patch' so I can't send you the changes
by a LinDiff created *.diff file. I send you the hole project, still
created by tartgamb with the hole path  stored.

Remember, Benoit are corrected the bug in Application.Path and now you
can start from ./LinDiff or any other call.

amicalement
Charlie