[Gambas-user] gambas on different Systems

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Fri Feb 21 19:44:09 CET 2003

Benoît Minisini schrieb:

>Yes, indeed. But I can't compile your project, so that I can understand what
>happens. Tell me when you correct it.
>
>The problem is not simple, as when Enabled works with a not to complex menu on
>a form. Maybe your problem comes from the fact you change menu captions at
>runtime...
>
>Regards,

Salut Benoit,

shame on my, that also realy bullshit.
And bad work.
You can download the new corrected LastSourceCopy or just delete MRST.module
This module has not yet to be there.

Yes I want to write captions and Text on Forms at runtime, to have the
possibiliety to localies the Programm.
Thats for I ask some time ago, for 'Objects on a Form' (1 to 3)

I still talk gambas-0.44.1

Sorry for the incident.

Charlie