[Gambas-user] gambas on different Systems

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Feb 21 12:07:17 CET 2003

Le Jeudi 20 Février 2003 23:26, Charlie a écrit :
> Benoît Minisini schrieb:
> >Le Mercredi 19 Février 2003 23:55, Charlie a écrit :
> >>Salut benoit,
> >>
> >>I use gambas on 2 SuSe systems a 7.2 full updated with KDE 2.2.2 and a
> >>SuSE 8.0 KDE 3.04 .
> >>I remaked that the my TomySql project workes differntly on both.
> >
> >Have you the same qt libs in both ?
> >
> >I can't maintain a qt component for each qt library versions, because
> >TrollTech seems to make too many internal changes.
> >
> >I hope all that will stabilize when the qt internals stabilizes itself.
> >
> >>I worked out till now, it my be WAIT.
>
> Sorry, I still ditn't it work out, but what I found was that I had
> errors in TomySql when the process was writing to a file, then next line
> was a WAIT and the line behinde I read the  file.
> The error message said 'File ...  not found' or something else.
>
> >????
> >
> >>amicalement
> >>Charlie
> >>
> >>PS menu.items set to enabled=false ditn't work at both.
> >
> >I don't remember if you sent me an example of this problem. Could you ?
>
> If you download, from TomySQL at
> http://www.fen-net.de/Karl.Reinl/gambas/TomySQL.html
> the 'last Source Copy', have a look  to the FMain.menu (on sourcecode )
> #250,  there are some sub-menus where Enabled where not checked. But at
> runtime they are not disabled.

Yes, indeed. But I can't compile your project, so that I can understand what
happens. Tell me when you correct it.

The problem is not simple, as when Enabled works with a not to complex menu on
a form. Maybe your problem comes from the fact you change menu captions at
runtime...

Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...