[Gambas-user] More help with converting

Joseph Montanez xingotiger at ...67...
Sun Feb 9 00:49:48 CET 2003

Its ok I can takes it I am still fairly new at this, None of this is supose
to work yet I am just tring things out, I have found gambas much easier then
any language ever, since it come with an interface tool already it flows way
over python. The reaosn I asked for help was becuase I was at the point of
where I dont even know what I am doing now... I used "IsNull" becuase when I
ran  the application it needed the x1 and stuff to have stuff in them I
already see you guys helping me out which I know is a lot to ask for.

This is just a standing point for me, after I can fix things and unstand
gambas more, then I can start making my application to work with apache So
I can monitor apache more, I just dont want to jump in, I've learn from to
many things hehe and I am just learning more from you. I'd rather have
someone says you suck, so I can improve.

I am sorry for the crappy typos I am just busy with my server and web
designing