[Fwd: Re: [Gambas-user] Questions]

Ken Schrock kschrock at ...149...
Fri Dec 26 00:14:33 CET 2003

Appearantly a difference of opinion

I believe, even in this development stage environment
It would have been nice to have milestones (say 0.48, 0.58, 0.68)
So that all development work isn't like the dog chasing his tail

I also find it detractive to both Gambas' development and adaption
That everybody not using Mandrake has to struggle to use it

For something to improve, it needs critics as well as cheerleaders

OMHO