[Fwd: Re: [Gambas-user] Questions]

Ken Schrock kschrock at ...149...
Thu Dec 25 18:07:17 CET 2003

At least the Lindows method allows some "standard"
They had 0.53 and now 0.62, which is only two versions
Except for the 20 people on this list who always have the "current" one
Most of the folks out in the real world got whatever version they got
And it is hard as hell writing software for 100 possible versions

Gambas needs...
1. A real "stable" version for people to work against
2. The ability to easily install on most major Linux distros

The "killer" would be a Win version
Gambas is easy and powerful and logical
It could be the oft promised but never delivered
Holy grail of programming, a true cross platform development tool