[Fwd: Re: [Gambas-user] Questions]

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Dec 25 05:43:44 CET 2003

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 22:58, Ken Schrock wrote:
> You guys often assume everybody is using the bleeding edge
> version When, at least for me, Gambas on Debian is not easy,
> usually So I use Lindows and wait for them to get it working
> And put it up in the Click-N-Run warehouse

Yeah, I just bought someone a Lindows laptop and was disappointed
to find out that the Lindows Gambas package was 8 releases out
of date.  So hopefully I'll get my act together and learn how to
make debian packages of Gambas soon...

For what it's worth, the version they have up for download is an
alpha release and the current one is effectively a release
candidate for 1.0.... so it's actually Lindows who's offering
the "bleeding edge" unstable version, outdated though it may be
;)

Rob