[Gambas-user] mandrake packages of 0.74

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Dec 22 19:31:15 CET 2003

On Monday 22 December 2003 12:18, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> It seems that the following point is not done in the wiki doc:
> <<<
> You must make a difference between Object and Object[],
> otherwise one of the two is not displayed. Same thing for each
> array class.
> EX:
> http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/GambasTest/GambasCo
>mponentGb
> The Date[] object is named DateArray for example. And the
> title "Classes" is before the authors !

Oops, I meant to add the classes thing to the todo list.  The
Datatype[] class documentation filenames are always going to end
in DatatypeArray though, because we're using a wiki and [] means
something special to the wiki.  I can't even figure out how to
put [] in the text of a link, though if it becomes a real issue
for you I can hack the twiki source the way I have done for
other issues (like the Export pages showing up in search.)  And
they are all out there now, but apparently I messed up the index
page for each component so that instead of showing up as

[[GambasComponentGbObjectArray][Object (Array)]]

it's showing up as

[GambasComponentGbObjectArrayArray][ObjectArray]]

I know, that needs a fast fix :)

> Did you notice that I added your name in the IDE About dialog
> box, and in the hall of fame of the web site ? But your
> nationality is missing, so please tell me what it is.

Thanks!  My name in lights ;)  I'm in the U.S.

And someday, gambas will have a pcre component and the export
will be all-gambas ;)

Rob