[Gambas-user] gambas 0.74

Nelson Ferraz nferraz at ...184...
Sun Dec 21 03:18:27 CET 2003

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> I think I won't add any feature, and I will just wait a little so that users
> can detect bugs before releasing the 1.0 version.

Cool!!!

> The only big pending problem is that you can uncheck components in the IDE
> that are used by the project. If I don't find a clean solution for that, I
> will solve it in Gambas 2.0...

Isn't it matter of parsing all files, looking for references for a set
of keywords? This could be done in a few lines with regexps, but I think
the InStr function could be useful here.

> Enjoy it, and Merry Christmas !

Benoit & team,

Gambas will help thousands of programmers migrate from proprietary
platform to free software. This will be great for them, who will finally
have a choice, and great for us, Free Software users, as we'll find more
applications. In other words, the world will be a better place. :-)

Thanks to everyone who helped this project by programming, debuging,
testing, documenting, promoting, or any other way. Your efforts made the
difference in 2003, and will be fundamental in 2004.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

--
[]s

Nelson