[Gambas-user] gambas 0.74

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Dec 21 02:23:21 CET 2003

Hi people,

Gambas 0.74 is out just for Christmas holidays !

You will find in it:

- A new syntax for Dir$() function.

- An almost unchanged syntax for ListView, TreeView, ColumnView and IconView
controls.

- You can return from a function in the debugger.

- You can reverse any array, but not strings yet :-)

- The Window mask is not shifted one pixel down anymore. That's cool !

- Many other bug fixes.

- AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: a full support for Drag & Drop !

I think I won't add any feature, and I will just wait a little so that users
can detect bugs before releasing the 1.0 version.

The only big pending problem is that you can uncheck components in the IDE
that are used by the project. If I don't find a clean solution for that, I
will solve it in Gambas 2.0...

Enjoy it, and Merry Christmas !

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...