[Gambas-user] gambas-0.73

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Mon Dec 8 21:39:09 CET 2003

>On Sunday 07 December 2003 22:36, na2492 at ...9... wrote:
>> >debian unstable , qt 3.2.1 , gcc 3.3.3 , KDE 3.1.3
>> >
>> >Gambas compiled with no errors, although I had to install the
>> >libqt3-compat-headers package to get the required qvector.h header
>> > file.
>> >
>> >Gambas also installed with no errors reported.
>> >
>> >However when I run gambas from the commandline as a normal user and
>> > then try to create a new project I am dropped back to the commandline
>> > and get the following error :
>> >
>> >FSupSelector.HaveDirChild.536: #43: Access forbidden
>> >
>> >As root I can open a new project which suggests a permissions problem.
>> >
>> >Grahame
>>
>> Salut,
>>
>> look about rights  on /../your-gambas-installation and  /tmp
>
>in /tmp
>drwx------    2 grahame  grahame      4096 Dec  8 18:50 gambas.1000
>
>in /../my-gambas-install
>drwxr-sr-x    6 root     staff        4096 Dec  7 21:01 gambas
>
>I also have a text file containing a full permissions list of all the file

>in the installed gambas directory.
>
>I tried changing this to be owned by me but I still get the same error.
>
>Grahame

Sorry for my first mail (wasn't clear),

 you have to look for the rights in the upper Dir where you want create your

project.

I can produce your 'Error', which is not an Error, it only says 'in that Dir
, where
you want create the project Dir, you have no rights to do it '.

Try it in /tmp or in /home/grahame  or create a gambas-Project Dir , and give
you
the right like drwxr-xrwx for that Dir.

In /../my-gambas-install even if you are member of staff you have no (w)rite

permission

amicalement
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *