[Gambas-user] gambas-0.73

Grahame White grahame at ...307...
Mon Dec 8 20:02:06 CET 2003

On Sunday 07 December 2003 22:36, na2492 at ...9... wrote:
> >debian unstable , qt 3.2.1 , gcc 3.3.3 , KDE 3.1.3
> >
> >Gambas compiled with no errors, although I had to install the
> >libqt3-compat-headers package to get the required qvector.h header
> > file.
> >
> >Gambas also installed with no errors reported.
> >
> >However when I run gambas from the commandline as a normal user and
> > then try to create a new project I am dropped back to the commandline
> > and get the following error :
> >
> >FSupSelector.HaveDirChild.536: #43: Access forbidden
> >
> >As root I can open a new project which suggests a permissions problem.
> >
> >Grahame
>
> Salut,
>
> look about rights  on /../your-gambas-installation and  /tmp

in /tmp
drwx------    2 grahame  grahame      4096 Dec  8 18:50 gambas.1000

in /../my-gambas-install
drwxr-sr-x    6 root     staff        4096 Dec  7 21:01 gambas

I also have a text file containing a full permissions list of all the file
in the installed gambas directory.

I tried changing this to be owned by me but I still get the same error.

Grahame