[Gambas-user] Signal #11 problem

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Aug 25 23:30:08 CEST 2003

Marco Bauer schrieb:

>Am Sonntag, 24. August 2003 20:37 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
>

>>Can someone having the signal #11 problem with gambas 0.64a give me an
>>access to its machine via telnet or ssh ?
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>>

>Hi Benoit,
>
>I'm also experiencing the problem with signal #11 on my SuSE 8.2/KDE 3.1.3/qt
>3.1.2. So if you want to investigate it I can grant you access to my system,
>but I must admitt that I have no clue how to do it.

Sorry, send the last email to quick.
On KDE 3.1.x thats called 'Desktop shearing' (Arbeitsfläche freigeben) =
krfb , using VNC you can send a email from that program with the IP and
the PW and waiting for the connetion, the invitation is for  1 houre.

You see the IP of the Box who will connect, and you have the choice
whats follows.
You can see all what is done on your screen.

The other side has to have a VNC installed, VNC can use his own or a
Web-browser interface.