[Gambas-user] gambas-0.64a and Signal #11 problem

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Mon Aug 25 23:46:54 CEST 2003

Here is a patch that fixes the signal #11 problem. It seems that the Linux
dynamic libraries loader does not like when the environment variable
LD_PRELOAD is set to a null string - except on my own computer !

Replace the gambas-0.64a/src/exec/CProcess.c file by the one joined to this
mail.

Note that this patch can't compile on Solaris - It uses a GlibC function that
Solaris don't have. I must take time to rewrite this function for Solaris,
and it takes a little time.

Tell me if everything works correctly now...

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...