[Gambas-user] SuSE 8.2 and Gambas

Ken Phelan kphelan at ...229...
Tue Aug 12 21:16:17 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 10:25 am, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Can SuSE 8.2 users attract attention on this mailing-list by telling :

> - Which gambas version they compiled.

gambas 0.64a compiled against distribution stock gcc (GCC) 3.3 20030226
(prerelease)

> - The options they passed to ./configure.

./configure --disable-mysql-driver

> - If everything works, or if the interpter crashes.

The interpeter crashes with "The program stopped unexpectedly by raising
signal #11, send bug report....." message

> - If They have a freshly installed SuSE 8.2 or if they made an update, or
> if they have modified their system heavily.

Version 2.4.20-96 kernel updated from the stock distribution kernel 2.4.20-39

I'm running on an 700 MHz Intel PIII Coppermine with 384 megs ram and an
nVidia RIVA TNT2 Model 64 card using nVidia's driver 1.0-4363 with 3D enabled

Let me know if you require more information and thanks! :)

--
Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.