[Gambas-user] gambas 0.64

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Mon Aug 11 00:12:43 CEST 2003

Hi, everybody,

gambas 0.64 is out.

Here is a short list of changes:
- The keyword CLASS is now useless.
- The database manager can deal with different database encodings.
- The QUIT instruction has been implemented.
- Bug fixes in the debugger.
- A big bug fix in the install automake hooks of the source package about bad
rights on gambas examples and app files.

The pending tasks before the 1.0 is the following :

For me:
- Cleanup watching processes.
- Let Process objects act like streams.
- Splitter.Pos behaviour is a bit stupid and must be fixed.
- Cleanup image routines.

And for you ! ;-)
- Make a rock solid new and powerful file selector (Fabien)
- Make up to date component pages on the Wiki (Rob)
- Update translations (translators)

I'm leaving home from Aug 13 to Aug 24 : No computer and no Internet during
about 12 days. Only music !

I'd like to rework the web site, and to add a "Gambas Fundation Section".

And as for my job : my boss has changed its mind. Maybe it will not fire me.
We will talk about that at the end of the month.

So the return of holidays will be hot !

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...