[Gambas-user] Using progressbar

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Aug 10 23:15:18 CEST 2003

On Sunday 10 August 2003 15:55, F.J. Cruz wrote:
> Here comes my question: how can i use a progressbar with an application
> executed via EXEC[...]?

Well, assuming the app reports current progress in some form from which you
can deduce percent (e.g. a CD burn saying "354 MB of 655MB completed") in the
Process_Write sub you'd need to extract the current amount, the total amount,
and then set the progress bar to current/total.

I don't have any example code on hand but I expect I'll have lots in a day or
two. ;)

Rob