[Gambas-user] Gambas fundation ?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Aug 4 22:06:44 CEST 2003

On Monday 04 August 2003 16:00, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> I want the opinion of everyone on this mailing-list : what you think about
> that, if you have other ideas, if you plan to give money, and so on...

I think this is a great idea, if you can do it without screwing up your taxes
or breaking any weird accounting laws France may have.  I'd definitely ask my
accountant first or use something like Paypal or the Amazon Honor System, but
if you've seen other people do it the way you mentioned, I guess it ought to
be safe.

Still, I sure hope to see Gambas on a retail shelf someday raising money for
this fund ;)

Rob