[Gambas-user] Re: [Gambas-user] Need help for installing GAMBAS

LUCIEN BASNOIS benjgoa at ...107...
Wed Apr 9 20:03:27 CEST 2003

How do you add a path for QT ?

Thanks.

Benjamin D.
-------------------
> Le Mardi 8 Avril 2003 19:53, Joao Luis Marques Pinto a écrit :
> > I also had problems compiling on Mdk9.1.
> >
> > Anyway, /opt/gambas is the application itself it will not work if
the
> > binaries are not compiled for your architecture or linked to
libraries
> > you don't have.
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> - Mandrake 9.1 and qt-3.1 users must be patient.
> - My system is a Mandrake 9.0 yet !
>
> - The next version of Gambas will be compatible with qt 3.1, as I
have just

> Hi All I compile Gambas 0.52 on my MDK 9.1 with MySQL support with
no problem ... i only add a path for QT Include... Now works fine... I
use it for Italian Translation.