[Gambas-user] Re: [Gambas-user] Need help for installing GAMBAS

dimitribellini@...69... dimitribellini at ...69...
Wed Apr 9 16:25:52 CEST 2003

Le Mardi 8 Avril 2003 19:53, Joao Luis Marques Pinto a écrit :
> I also had problems compiling on Mdk9.1.
>
> Anyway, /opt/gambas is the application itself it will not work if the
> binaries are not compiled for your architecture or linked to libraries
> you don't have.
>
> Regards,

- Mandrake 9.1 and qt-3.1 users must be patient.
- My system is a Mandrake 9.0 yet !

- The next version of Gambas will be compatible with qt 3.1, as I have just

Hi All I compile Gambas 0.52 on my MDK 9.1 with MySQL support with no problem ... i only add a path for QT Include... Now works fine... I use it for Italian Translation.
By