[Gambas-user] Need help for installing GAMBAS

Joao Luis Marques Pinto Lamego at ...99...
Tue Apr 8 22:45:03 CEST 2003

Hi,
I didn't lost much time because I just wanted to try GAMBAS I never used
it yet. I remember someone sent a reply saying that would check the
problem during the compile on Mdk9.1. I am just waiting :)