[Gambas-user] Need help for installing GAMBAS

LUCIEN BASNOIS benjgoa at ...107...
Tue Apr 8 23:29:41 CEST 2003

Well,
it seems that the binaries are compiled because I can run the command
gambas, but it says that it can t found some libraries... You say that
you had problem to compile under Mandrake 9.1, but did you found a
solution ? I' m very interested because I' ve switched to Linux after
I viewed GAMBAS... but now I just can' t run it :'( And I don't want
to reinstall mdk9.

Thanks ! :o)