[Gambas-user] A French Gambas site was born...

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Nov 16 12:37:11 CET 2002

Le Vendredi 15 Novembre 2002 23:31, tuxmaxter a écrit :
> Hello to all the Gambas people :)
>
> I've start to traduce the Gambas Shrine in french
>
> You can see it at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gambas/
>
> I ' do it because lot of young french linux people have problem to learn
> english and tell me that they don't understand what is exactly Gambas.
>
> I've opened an irc Channel too for Gambas where we can exchange idea
> about gambas. I speak a little english, but i can learn, and all people
> can join this chan
> Chan info :
> 	ircserver : irc.diboo.net
> 	chan : #gambas
> 	My Nick : Gambas-fr
>
> I've in project too to start the traduce of Gambas documentation to take
> advence. And to offert in my url help for Gambas beginner, and some
> exemple.
>

> That's all
>
> I'm not a c++ programmer but anyway i have lot of works in perspective.
>
> :)
>
> Thank benoit, and all, for this good project.
> Say me what you think about my idea...
>
> fabien

Cool.

And, hum, a lot of spelling mistakes for my taste :-)
- "Développement" and not "Dévelloppement"
- "le moindre sou" and not "le moindre sous"
- "des applications onéreuses", with an "s"
- "beaucoup de travail" and not "beaucoup de travaille"
etc. etc.

You must find a slave to read and correct after you ! :-)
Note that I could say the same thing for my english...

Thanks a lot at all !

P.S. Are you succeeding in animating your nice gambas logo ?

--
Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...