[Gambas-user] A French Gambas site was born...

tuxmaxter abidoo.too at ...11...
Fri Nov 15 23:31:07 CET 2002

Hello to all the Gambas people :)

I've start to traduce the Gambas Shrine in french

You can see it at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gambas/

I ' do it because lot of young french linux people have problem to learn
english and tell me that they don't understand what is exactly Gambas.

I've opened an irc Channel too for Gambas where we can exchange idea
about gambas. I speak a little english, but i can learn, and all people
can join this chan
Chan info :
	ircserver : irc.diboo.net
	chan : #gambas
	My Nick : Gambas-fr

I've in project too to start the traduce of Gambas documentation to take
advence. And to offert in my url help for Gambas beginner, and some
exemple.

That's all

I'm not a c++ programmer but anyway i have lot of works in perspective.
:)

Thank benoit, and all, for this good project.
Say me what you think about my idea...

fabien