[Gambas-user] bug and suggestions

NN heinpol at ...5...
Fri Jul 19 14:37:20 CEST 2002

Hello Gambas-Users

Seems there is a bug in MouseMove-Event.
This event is only triggered or fired when
a button is down, but this is the MouseDown-Event.
It should be always triggered when mouse moves on
the object. I tested with DrawingArea and EditArea
version 0.34a.

Also would be nice to have a "SaveProject as ..."
and "Add from File" Option in the IDE.

Maybe this is easy to do:
If I select a widget or control on a form it
would be comfortable to get the properties-window
on top by selecting "properties" on the Right-Mouse-
PullUp-Menu.

The Grid and the Grid setting not working yet ?

regards
Juergen