[Gambas-user] SuSE problems
gambas at ...1...
Fri Dec 6 17:48:45 CET 2002
Hello SuSE users,
As gambas freeze under SuSE, could every SuSE user do the following :
1) Download and compile gambas-0.40pre1.tar.gz
2) Execute gambas from a terminal with gdb: gdb gambas
3) Open gambas IDE sources with gambas.
4) Compile all.
5) Gambas is frozen, stop it with CTRL-Z
6) You must have the gdb prompt now in the terminal.
7) TYpe 'bt' and send me the result
With that, I will know where gambas freezes exactly, and I will be able to
understand the problem (I hope)
Thanks in advance.
mailto:gambas at ...1...
More information about the User