[Gambas-user] gambas woes

sven.sation at ...17... sven.sation at ...17...
Mon Aug 26 00:40:38 CEST 2002

 Hello List!

I am experiencing problems with Gambas 0.37. I'm still sort of a newbie to
Linux *sigh* and relatively helpless with it.

I compiled Gambas on my SuSE 8.0-machine with help from the documentation
provided under http://gambas.sourceforge.net/report.html.

GamBAS compiled without errors. However, when I start gambas, the GamBAS
"Welcome"-Screen pops up for a fraction of a second. As it disappears, I get

the following error message:

/usr/bin/gbx: relocation error: /opt/gambas/lib/lib.gb.qt.so.0: undefined
symbol: getEventFilters__C7QObject

Funny is, when my Mouse Cursor is just over the titlebar of that
Welcome-Window, it stays, no errors. I can move the Windows around, but when

the mouse cursor touches some part of this Window other than the titlebar,
it
disappears with the error message.

Somebody any hints? Any help will be appreciated.

--
Sven Sation

http://www.gmx.net