[Gambas-user] New site

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 25 19:26:15 CEST 2002

Hello everybody,

I have just updated the Gambas site. You can go there

  http://gambas.sourceforge.net

and tell me what you think...

You will find on the site a bad news in the "about me" page :

I'm going to try to follow an acting class in Paris ("Cours Simon"). I will
contact them next week, so that I can begin in September. I will be a trainee
during three months, and at the end of the three months, I must pass an exam.
Then I can continue to follow the class only if I succeed.

This class takes 16 hours a week, without the time needed to learn the texts.
So you can understand there is a high risk that the development of Gambas
goes down :-(

But do not worry, I will never abandon it. Everything will be slower, that's
all ! ;-)

--
Benoît Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...