[Gambas-devel] Gambas to Git(Lab)

Sun Jul 23 16:17:54 CEST 2017

git have REAL branchs and tas.. SVN do just copy's, also SVN its
centraliced a problem in team collaborations , due the fusion of resulting
jobs comes in many deadlocks at the developer side.. of course at the
server central side are very easy to mantain.. but we must see the horizont

i'm not avocate of "up to date things" but in this way are really need..
also the SF interface are so slower when i goin to the cybercafe.. due i'm
not have internet access at my home..

so in many ways the SVN (and for me that the most important part) can work
offline.. SVN need connection alive to mark commits... its very tedious for
me use SVN due i not have internet connection.. so  that the mayor
problem.. the very centralised behavior that git does are more flexible!