[Gambas-devel] Gambas to Git(Lab)

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...176...
Sat Jul 22 21:43:57 CEST 2017

Le Sat, 22 Jul 2017 21:19:54 +0200, Karl Reinl <karl.reinl at ...16...> a
écrit:

> Salut Adrien,
>
> a short test shows me the Copy Links get a 404.
> But I do not know anything about GitXX

Hi Karl,

These links are just the messages for commits that Benoît wrote 9 years
ago.
They apparently point to the old 2.0 repository on sourceforge, which does
not exist anymore. You can see the corresponding commit on sourceforge[0].

Since it is just an old message, I don't think you have to worry about
these broken links. :)

Regards,

[0] https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/8167/log/?path=/gambas/trunk/NEWS
--