[Gambas-devel] Cannot populate database Connection.Name from ODBC driver.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 18 14:51:20 CEST 2017

Le 18/08/2017 à 14:39, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :

> that's the behaviour that i try to explain... DBMS connection "intance"
> dont have to handle a db "instance" that's behaviour its copied from M$
> in mysql and postgres but DBMS in the connections dont must handle a db
> "instance" and that's correct... but ODBC M$ especifications said that
> must.. this king of "rare" conflicts its common in documents where M$
> are involved!

I have no idea what you try to tell us, your english is absolutely
unreadable.

Please try to make some effort!

Can't you, at least, install an english spelling checker on your mail
client or your browser? It would be a good start.

As for the grammar, I don't know if there is a grammatical corrector for
english on Linux.

Benoît Minisini