[Gambas-devel] Cannot populate database Connection.Name from ODBC driver.

Fri Aug 18 14:39:27 CEST 2017

> of "CREATE IF NOT EXIST Tabla1...") fails to retrieve at least the DB
> filename (test.sq3) as the Database/Catalog name.
> That particular DB is a file, so I guess the driver should retrieve
> *something* as DB Name but it does not, confusing everybody into

that's the behaviour that i try to explain... DBMS connection "intance"
dont have to handle a db "instance" that's behaviour its copied from M$ in
mysql and postgres but DBMS in the connections dont must handle a db
"instance" and that's correct... but ODBC M$ especifications said that
must.. this king of "rare" conflicts its common in documents where M$ are
involved!