[Gambas-devel] Change to gb.db.odbc to use ODBC Connection Strings.

Sun Aug 13 08:42:58 CEST 2017

connection strings are since gabmas 3.7 ? this will break backguard
compatiblity...

about odbc and some bugs present, the multicursor fetch are a freedts
limit, already reported and tested by me among others in freetds
project contribution