[Gambas-devel] Sign me up please

adamnt42 at ...176... adamnt42 at ...176...
Sun Aug 13 08:08:47 CEST 2017

Benoît/Adrien,

Could you please add me as a developer to the gitlab project.
My GitLab id is "brucebruen ". Do you need anything else?

I have a couple of things in the pipeline but don't have much free time at the moment, so little will happen for a while.

The major contribution I am working on at the moment (when time allows) is an update to the autotools packager to comply with the new naming and destinations  for Library projects.  I have got it some way but am struggling with sed trying to derive the proper name for the package and library name and path...
So I thought maybe I could branch off master and somebody with better sed skills (really, any sed skills would be better than mine) could help out.

regards
bruce

--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...769... (sort of)>