[Gambas-devel] "should stay removed imho." ????

Sun Aug 13 07:43:57 CEST 2017

From: Tobias Boege <taboege at ...176...>
> On Sat, 12 Aug 2017, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
>> I saw there that the
>> openssl committee has been removed, after have been  Need it on my
>> embedded linux ..
> I haven't checked this but now that we're on git, you'll have an easy time
> maintaining your own fork for legacy-openssl Gambas and the commit should
> stay removed imho.
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

That's all! easy, no more No appeals, like a dictatorship ! After
having accepted the change and even sent a patch and corroborated
worked perfect? interesting!

Support for 32-bit Motorola/IBM PowerPC (powerpc) has been removed in
Stretch. So i must use for powerpc a older linux in debian, and
pabkports package, i cannot "trash" the hardware due are working and
perfectly!

Spen 35$ on a Rasberry PI 3 B seem very cheap for you Tobi, but for us
in Venezuela are VERY SPENSIVE, its a comlete lich for two persons..
so here many people that need make productive older environments
withou changes need some effors and contributions, ahta that commit :
https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/7892/ was really need to use
debian squeeze due its the most supported to run in the powerpc due
recent debians and linuxes does not support

I want to tell us something, in freetds, there's a sense on specific
commit, support for older kernels.. why, simple connection to database
direclty from embebed linuxes on mobile card computers.. that runs
linux 2.6.18

will be great if Gambas can run in any environment witout making
"magic" or need "hungry requeriments"... many countries does not like
spend so much money on a "great software"...