[Gambas-devel] Some screenshots of my current work on Terminal forms

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 13 21:35:21 CET 2016

Le 13/11/2016 à 21:32, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 13/11/2016 à 21:26, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
>> Hi Benoit,
>> Why this need to have a prefix ? In the case of this component there
>> is no way to have collid with a graphical component ! isn't it ?
>>

> For the IDE, and because if two classes have the same name, they should
> do the same thing more or less, and be interchangeable.
>
> I don't think that you can replace a gb.qt4 Window by a gb.term.form
> window, like you can do with a gb.gtk Window. Do you?

But you have a counter-example with gb.sdl(2), which does not use any
prefix for its Window class.

Well... Don't put any prefix at the moment, and we will see if the IDE
has any problem with it, when your component will be advanced enough to
be managed by the IDE form editor.

Benoît Minisini