[Gambas-devel] Some screenshots of my current work on Terminal forms

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 13 21:32:40 CET 2016

Le 13/11/2016 à 21:26, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> Hi Benoit,
> Why this need to have a prefix ? In the case of this component there
> is no way to have collid with a graphical component ! isn't it ?

For the IDE, and because if two classes have the same name, they should
do the same thing more or less, and be interchangeable.

I don't think that you can replace a gb.qt4 Window by a gb.term.form
window, like you can do with a gb.gtk Window. Do you?

--
Benoît Minisini