[Gambas-devel] Compiling Gambas on a nearly bare metal linux machine

Ernst van Spronsen E.v.Spronsen at ...745...
Wed Mar 4 11:19:33 CET 2015

The only supported distribution on this mainboard is: Linaro 11.10

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Benoît Minisini [mailto:gambas at ...1...]
Verzonden: woensdag 4 maart 2015 11:13
Aan: mailing list for gambas developers
Onderwerp: Re: [Gambas-devel] Compiling Gambas on a nearly bare metal linux machine

Le 04/03/2015 10:44, Ernst van Spronsen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Don't know whats the best place to post this. Because there is not an
> installing Gambas mailgroup.
>
> I have the following issue:
>
> We like to make a Gui interface for our machines. For that we like to
> use Gambas a touchscreen and a small mainboard(advantech RSB-4410).
>
> On the mainboard runs a nearly bare metal linux distribution. So to
> get Gambas running is a challenge.  I am very, very afraid to get in a
> big dependence hell.  So i'm about to abandoned this pad.
>
>   But before I do that  I like to hear your sugestions.
>
> Thanks,
>
>    Ernst

What is exactly a "nearly bare metal linux distribution"?

--
Benoît Minisini

Dive into the World of Parallel Programming The Go Parallel Website, sponsored by Intel and developed in partnership with Slashdot Media, is your hub for all things parallel software development, from weekly thought leadership blogs to news, videos, case studies, tutorials and more. Take a look and join the conversation now. http://goparallel.sourceforge.net/