[Gambas-devel] packaging question

mcc.mcc at ...743... mcc.mcc at ...743...
Sun Nov 23 18:20:44 CET 2014

I resend a summary of my previous messages in the hope that
spamassassin don't drop it

I  have submitted a patch to the Debian maintainers of the Gambas
packages, in order to reduce the dependencies needed, decreasing the
installed size

actually the gb.gui component depends on both  gb.gtk AND gb.gt4, but
reading the source I realized that package should  depends only on
gb.gtk OR gb.qt4 (or both if the user wants)
also the gb.db component depends on gb.qt4.ext, but I cannot find
where it is used in the code

may be I missed it, otherwise it should be removed as dependency

please, can you confirm?

ciao!