[Gambas-devel] Suggestion : Gambas Unit Testing

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...176...
Tue Dec 9 23:50:59 CET 2014

I think that should be integrated into the IDE, but  not a new form of the
project (what happens with projects that either alone console mode?).

In the IDE, you should have a new option to "run unit tests" and display a
form or tab with  the results of the test, as does eclipse, for example.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02Ro2CNt-OOdGFNMHEtNHFpWU0/view?usp=sharing

All unit tests, the programmer would place in a project folder for example
.scr/unit

It's an idea ... what you think?

Regards
Julio