[Gambas-devel] GB.Signal.Register() keeps program running?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Apr 6 13:32:24 CEST 2014

Le 06/04/2014 13:26, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

>>> Ui! Normally (read: on my system) they're black. But neither Pong nor
>>> Invaders modify the background. Has your terminal a red background by
>>> default?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Tobi
>>>

>> No, my background is black. This is why I found that strange. I use KDE and
>> so my terminal emulator is Konsole.
>
> When I tick Konsole as terminal emulator in my IDE's Preferences, the
> program won't even start (immediately returns 254). I'm using TDE 3.5.13,
> so I use Konsole every day but for Gambas projects I have settled to xterm
> long ago (maybe that strange behaviour was the reason?).
>
> Could you try to use xterm and tell me what happens? If it's better, I have
> at least a direction where to look...

With xterm I have a black background.

If I choose xterm as terminal in the IDE, the program runs correctly,
but if I close the xterm window during its execution, it segfaults. But
I didn't succeed in reproducing that outside of the IDE.

What returns "254" when you choose Konsole?

--
Benoît Minisini