[Gambas-devel] GB.Signal.Register() keeps program running?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Apr 6 13:26:30 CEST 2014

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> >>By the way, why both ncurses example have a red background? It is normal?
> >>

> >Ui! Normally (read: on my system) they're black. But neither Pong nor
> >Invaders modify the background. Has your terminal a red background by
> >default?
> >
> >Regards,
> >Tobi
> >

> No, my background is black. This is why I found that strange. I use KDE and
> so my terminal emulator is Konsole.

When I tick Konsole as terminal emulator in my IDE's Preferences, the
program won't even start (immediately returns 254). I'm using TDE 3.5.13,
so I use Konsole every day but for Gambas projects I have settled to xterm
long ago (maybe that strange behaviour was the reason?).

Could you try to use xterm and tell me what happens? If it's better, I have
at least a direction where to look...