[Gambas-devel] How to use connections/resultsets from gb.web scripts?

Mon Oct 21 21:36:01 CEST 2013

On 10/16/13, PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard at ...176...> wrote:
> From: Beno?t Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
>>
>> You must start your server page with 'USE gb.db'. Then you server page
>> will load the gb.db component and you will be able to access databases.
> so the VERY VERY THANKS I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! buahhh sniff snifff

Benoit i use modules perfectly, but specially database3 modules not
woring for me, this code the db code could be rendered, when i
configure the db, so then what its the right sintax:

#!/usr/bin/env gbw3
<%
'USE gb.db'
'USE gb.eval'