[Gambas-devel] How to use connections/resultsets from gb.web scripts?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Wed Oct 16 17:57:50 CEST 2013

I your module is a component yes... Else you can make class module.
Just begin the code with
CLASS

and end it with
END CLASS

Then include it with the INCLUDE script keyword