[Gambas-devel] problems with new gb.sge (Simple Game Liobrary) component.

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Wed Mar 27 09:41:41 CET 2013

I didn't say you must use engine such as ogre an independent one is better
but long to do.

Just keep in mind that the most of the game rendering and scene calculating
must be done by your class...  in C or c++