[Gambas-devel] problems with new gb.sge (Simple Game Liobrary) component.

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Wed Mar 27 08:37:08 CET 2013

Yes thank you.  We have some work done in the svn
Gb.g3d... take a look in the exp branche. It is based on ogre. And have
stuff done to load mesh in gambas archive.

Take a look to blitzbasic and blitz3d for implementation ideas. But do not
forget to stay in the object kiss Concept of gambas.  We are here to
remember you that.