[Gambas-devel] gambas wiki db scheme

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Sat Sep 22 11:30:51 CEST 2012

2012/9/22 Sebastian Kulesz <sebikul at ...176...>:
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Benoît Minisini
> <gambas at ...1...> wrote:
>> Le 20/09/2012 06:25, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :
>>>
>>> Same happened with the version. They are both stored inside a cookie,
>>> so they persist across sessions (once i get sessions to work, i will
>>> make the switch)
>>
>> You say Session is buggy but you don't give any details. The Session
>> code is currently running on 18 different servers with hundred of users,
>> so I think it should work.
>
> Yeah, you are right, i must be doing something wrong. I will leave the
> workaround for now, i will get that done later.
>

>>> If possible, could you please send me a partial dump of the database?
>>> I only need a few articles that cover any possible variant the wiki
>>> can handle, it's really hard to test only by reading the code.
>>
>> I'm trying, but this @*#! of MySQL does not understand its own database
>> dump format. If I succeed to get some records, I will give you them.
>
> I already finished moving the header. I will start with the "wiki"
> part as soon as i get the dump, i'm currently doing the admin page and
> implementing the user management functions, along with the comments
> system.
>
> One question though, is there a way to prevent the Render() function
> of a webpage from printing the content-type header?
>  I want to deffer the rendering as much as possible, ideally, until we
> know *exactly* what the user is expecting to view. This way, each
> controller is able to customize the call for each view it needs. I'm
> currently restricted because when executing the header webpage, for
> example, i can't tell the include statement which webpage should be
> included next.
>
> Thanks!
>

>> --
>> Benoît Minisini

yes :)

http://www.gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.web/response/buffered?v3

You can also use as us a memory tree ... it work well.

Look at our code at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gambasforge/?source=directory

and the site : http://gambasforge.org

All is written using gb.xml.html and its DOM.

Its a true poo site. And it's not slow at all. The site manage a
Forum, a Forge, a Chat (Based on WebSockets) and a Wiki.

I think this site is well constructed (not the dispacher).
.
It is now maintained by Adrien (and sometime by me). In fact, the
story of gb.xml.html as begin with this site. And it lead to the
rewriting of gb.xml.
--
Fabien Bodard