[Gambas-devel] Release of Gambas 3.3

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Thu Sep 6 12:02:35 CEST 2012

For gb.report no new things since December as I will not have time for that
... I'm just making some doc so users can tell me what is theire experience
with it and then what they need.  For gb.chart I've begin a full rewrite...
But it will not be ready before the 3.3 release.

I plan for it to use a class for each chart type that inherit a base One.
And a dataclass for storing data's.
And drawing with paint class.