[Gambas-devel] gb.gui.base packaging

José Luis Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...82...
Sat Oct 27 11:10:34 CEST 2012

2012/10/27 Sebastian Kulesz <sebikul at ...176...>

> Hi!
>
> The recent commit for the new gb.gui.base broke the daily builds ppa
> packages. My first guess is that it should be included with the gb.gui
> package, right? The thing is, gb.gui depends both on gb.qt4 AND
> gb.gtk. Should i create a separate package and make it a dependency of
> gb.gtk and gb.qt4 separately?
> I wanted to ask so all gambas packages out there follow the same standard.

Hi Sebastian
I'm afraid I don't know what you mean.
Recent commit?
Last time gambas3 packages where uploaded to Debian was in May, 24th.
I'm not an Ubuntu user and don't know how the ppa packages are done, but
I'm sure I haven't commited any package recently.

> * Another thing, you should add gb.gui.base to the order file:
> comp/src/order

We'll take a look to your advices to see if they fit with the gambas
packaging guidelines and Debian Policy.
Thanks.