[Gambas-devel] Form.X' is incorrectly overridden in class 'FMain'

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Tue Jan 31 23:15:42 CET 2012

In most cases Gambas is case insensative. X and x are equal, Print, print,
pRint are also all equal.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Wally <wally at ...687...> wrote:

> Hi Benoit,
>
> in fact i use a lowercase "x" .
> I always thought the Form.X property is a uppercase "X" as given in the
> error
> popup.  (see attachment)
>
> wally
>

> On Monday, January 30, 2012 23:59:42 Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > Le 30/01/2012 11:46, Wally a écrit :
> > > What kind of problem is this :
> > >
> > > "Form.X' is incorrectly overridden in class 'FMain'"
> > >
> > > is this a problem in project code or a Gambas3 build or configuration ?
> > > What can i do to fix it ?
> > >
> > > thx wally
> >
> > You have overriden the symbol X in your class Main, but X is already
> > defined in the parent class. Choose another name!
> >
> > Regards,

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?